• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Possible Bug?

BamaStangGuy

SC Premium
UBS Premium
Pick'em
Can you explain to me what the start and stop dates for the week does? See how I currently have it setup below:

Screen Shot 2012-08-20 at 1.58.01 PM.png

I would assume this would prevent people from making picks in Week 2-13 currently? However I can choose picks for all weeks now.

Screen Shot 2012-08-20 at 1.58.20 PM.png

Start Date has nothing to do with the ability to make picks. Its for setting the "current" week for display purposes. When you first land on Pickem, the system has no idea what week to display, so it finds the "current" by using the start dates that you set. With the above, your "current" is Week 1. When Sep 3 hits, the system will default to displaying week 2 as the "current" view.

Stop dates LOCK the week and picks can no longer be made.

There is no function that stops people from making picks early.

Hope that made sense? lol I suck at explaining things sometimes.

Been thinking about adding a "game" date to give finer control over locking individual games during a week, so that say like there is a thursday game.. that game will LOCK, but the week is still open so that people can adjust their picks before the games start on sunday (or sat for NCAA).

Back