• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Opening Hours

Divokymuz

Showcase
I tried it no with some different fields, but no success.

Searched here, but it looks like nobody had the problem :)

The problem ist, to show the opening hours of a company in the article.
Like:
  • Montag 10 - 20 Uhr
  • Dienstag 10 - 20 Uhr
  • Mittwoch 10 - 20 Uhr
  • Donnerstag 10 - 20 Uhr
  • Freitag 10 - 20 Uhr
  • Samstag 10 - 20 Uhr
  • Sonntag nach Vereinbarung
Is this possible now with Showcase ?

There is no "business hours" feature in Showcase, so you'd either have to do it via Custom Fields or have some custom development done for you.

You mean Custom Fields in XF ?

Would you do this custom development and have simultaneously a new feature for next release ? How much would you charge for it ?

You mean Custom Fields in XF ?
No, Custom Fields in SHOWCASE. Showcase implements 2 types of Custom Fields. Custom ITEM Fields and Custom REVIEW Fields.

Custom Item Fields are for adding addition inputs to the Showcase Item Add and Edit Form. You could add inputs for Business Hours to the Showcase Item Add and Edit form and they would be displayed on the Showcase Item.

Custom Review Fields are for adding additions inputs to the Showcase Review forms.

Selection_999(066).png

Would you do this custom development and have simultaneously a new feature for next release ? How much would you charge for it ?
No, I don't have time for custom development services right now. When I do have time, I usually only take on LARGE projects (like custom CMSs).

You could post a suggestion in the Showcase Suggestions Forum.

Back