• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Node List Items module on responsive.

Shelley

Showcase
Hi Bob, :)

I thought I'd suggest this and not sure it's even possible to do but suggesting when the style hits responsive mode have the nodelist items hidden? Hopefully I explained that correctly.

As you can see it entails much scrolling. Again, sorry if this is technically not possible but thought I'd make you aware of it (which i'm sure you are already). :)

showcase_forumlist_tems.png

Reactions: Bob
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Makes perfect sense to hide it once it hits a certain point (or collapse it). I have some LEARNING to do :D Really hoping for a HYS vid by the man Kier on using media queries for responsive custom layouts.

I added the following in extra.css template for anyone bumping into this thread that wants a temp solution as I know yours will be better bob.

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
  { 
   .forum_list .showcaseMain { display: none !important;   }

}
</xen:if>

Reactions: Bob
Marked as partially implemented as I've added responsive support to it, but I am still tweaking things to give admins more than 1 option for it.

I've modified the CSS for this Block, so a lot of the Class names have changed.

For Responsive, I hide the Message (if enabled) at the Wide Width break point. At the Medium Width break point, I hide the Title (if enabled) and Rating (if enabled). At the Narrow, I hide the entire block. For those that still want the block on Narrow, its a simple template edit to remove display:none; on the narrow width break point media query.

HTML:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
    @media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
    {
        .showcaseItemInfo .showcaseItemMessage       
        {
            display: none;
        }
    }

@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveMediumWidth)
    {
        .showcaseItemInfo .showcaseItemTitle,
        .showcaseItemInfo .showcaseItemRating       
        {
        }
    }   

@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
    {
        .showcaseNodeListItemsBlock       
        {
        }
    }
</xen:if>

Back