• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

No items on category pages after upgrade to 2.6.0

Joe Link

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
I'm having an odd issue, no items are displaying on any of the category pages.

There are no Items to display for this Category or Member.

If I go to the items direct link I can view it, no problem. Followed the upgrade instructions and verified permissions are setup correctly. What am I missing? :)

Do you have a URL so we can see what you're seeing? Are you doing modular layout by any chance?

Did you check your Category Options? A lot of those changed (due to needing to add more functionality). Also, if you had an Category Options that were OVERRIDES within individual categories, you might need to check those settings.

If you want me to check things out, just send me an inbox with an admin login (I'll need Manage Showcase permission as well as styles/Templates so that I can ensure that the templates got properly merged and no outdated templates)

I noticed my items that do not have an image are not showing in the category pages after the update
There are several new "Require Image" options that have been added. Some of those are set to ON by default. You will need to go through all the LAYOUT options to make sure all of the NEW settings (like require image) are either disabled or enabled to your specific needs. There are dozens of these (each major area of Showcase has its own settings for layouts). Also, Sliders, Blocks and Widgets have new options settings (one of which is 'require image'.

There are several new "Require Image" options that have been added. Some of those are set to ON by default. You will need to go through all the LAYOUT options to make sure all of the NEW settings (like require image) are either disabled or enabled to your specific needs. There are dozens of these (each major area of Showcase has its own settings for layouts). Also, Sliders, Blocks and Widgets have new options settings (one of which is 'require image'.

I turned that off in the options for everything and it works. Really great add-on, thanks.

Reactions: Bob
Back