• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Cannot get articles to display

combatgamez

AMS Premium
LD Premium
For the life of me I cant work out why my featured articles are not displaying on the front page, ive gone through every setting multiple times and just cant work it out..

I can create articles and see them from the article menu on the top
I have checked all permissions and that seems fine.
I have ticked > Forum list: Above nodes and tried random other ones without success

What am I missing?

I have tried to display on default template and no go as I thought it might be the template im using.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

edit: i feel like a real idiot asking this, because i have had it working before but now cant get it working!!

So you are saying that you have several articles marked as featured and they are displaying in the featured slider or featured grid block on AMS Index and AMS Category Pages, but not displaying when you create a widget via the AMS Featured Articles Widget Definition?

Can you post a screen shot of your settings in the widget definition please?

OK I got it working I am an absolute idiot, I hadnt made the articles featured, for some reason I thought that it did that automatically as I dont remember making them featured to display last time. Is there a way to make every article work in the slider or do you have to make the articles featured once the article has been writter?

sorry, thanks your comments actually helped me a lot here!

Is there a way to make every article work in the slider or do you have to make the articles featured once the article has been writter?
If you are talking about AMS Index and AMS Category pages, no, those sliders/grid blocks are designed to display FEATURED articles only.

If you are asking about the Widget Definition AMS: Featured Articles, that also is only for Featured Articles.

There is another Widget Definition titled "AMS: Latest Articles" and that definition fetches all articles regardless if featured or not. It has several configuration settings, one of which is display type, which includes a Carousel.

btw, you MIGHT have featured some and have the AMS option to Auto Unfeature enabled.

Back