• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Next and Previous articles in series links displayed below article

Bob

Developer
Staff member
With XF 2.2 taking longer than anticipated, I am going to move some of the features I've implemented for AMS 2.2 into AMS 2.1.x (starting with AMS 2.1.13).

As per title, display navigation links for the Next article in the series and Previous article in the series, for articles that are associated with a series.

As you can see in the image below, an article that is part of a series will now display navigation links to the Next article in the series and the Previous article in the series.

Selection_999(044).png

These are designed so that they do NOT interfere with (or be confused with) the Multi Page Article Navigation. As you can see below, the two navigation elements are clearly different from one another and are designed differently enough that neither interferes with the other.

Selection_999(046).png

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
O dont have this.
BTW: I have seen that there are pages now.
Very nice.
Can i move Articles to pages?

Now i have a series, but i want to see it as pages.

O dont have this.
AMS 2.1.13 has not been released yet (sometime next week).

I have explained this to you multiple times now. Every single Implemented Suggestion thread and every single resolved bug report is TAGGED with the Addon version that it applies to (in this case, this suggestion was implemented in AMS 2.1.13.

Note: Clicking in that tag will show you the 30+ implemented suggestions in the upcoming version (most of which are for Series and Multi Page Articles (Article pages).

Selection_999(262).png

You are a really funny guy. You may want to come in my forum and we talk in my language?
I cant promise to be so friendly like you are - while talking to foreigners.

:D

Back