• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

New Maps

Malchishka

Showcase
Hello!

Sorry for my english :oops:

I have specified 3 different APIs in the settings
3.JPG

But when I want to show the map in categories, the map shows me only in 1 category. I see only 1 marker on the map, but there should be a lot of them. And I also see an error.

4.JPG
5.JPG
Maybe for the stable operation of the cards on the Google API I need to pay? I saw there is a premium rate.

Showcase: Showcase: Rebuild item location data - clicked.

Can you translate the ERROR?

That last screen shot shows that the Google Maps JavaScript API Key that you are using, is for DEVELOPMENT purposes only (read the words overlay'd on the MAP).

Maybe for the stable operation of the cards on the Google API I need to pay? I saw there is a premium rate.
No, but you do need your own account and your own API keys. If you have your own account, generate NEW keys for each of the 3 API's (and don't make an changes to the settings for those keys). Add those new Keys to the options, then run the Rebuild item location data again, then edit the category and make sure your map settings are correct, then view the map again. If the map still has the wording "For development purposes only", then you will need to contact Google to see why they have your account flagged (maybe from some previous abuse of their policies).

If you are using API keys that you've found in the internet, you are probably using DEV KEYS (which won't work for you). You will need to create a google developers account and obtain your own keys (its FREE to create an account and its FREE to use the Keys up to a certain point (the key's are metered)).

Back