1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Need some quick help Bob

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by Ludachris, May 18, 2014.

1. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

One thing you can TRY (but I don't recommend it as a permanent solution) is to remove the xenForm class from the form itself. This is specifically setup as an overlay form.

Edit template: nflj_showcase_item_set_cover_image

Find:
    HTML:
    <form class="xenForm formOverlay AutoValidator"
    remove xenForm class
    HTML:
    <form class="formOverlay AutoValidator"
    Doing this WILL enable the radio buttons when not in OVERLAY mode (like the 2nd image).

You really need to find out why its not opening in an OVERLAY tho.

2. Bob

Someone had to have purposely modified the core showcase item sidebar template and removed the OverlayTrigger class. You can see in the template code below that I am forcing that link to open in an overlay by using the OverlayTrigger.

HTML:
                            <xen:if is="{$item.canSetCoverImage} && {$item.cover_image}">
                                <li><a href="{xen:link showcase/set-cover-image, $item}" class="OverlayTrigger"><span>{xen:phrase nflj_showcase_set_cover_image}</span></a></li>
                            </xen:if>

3. Ludachris

Ludachris Active Member AMS Premium CAS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

Yup, that was me... I added a link for it in the "showcaseControlLinks" area and didn't keep the overlay class. I added the OverlayTrigger class back in on the A tag for the link and it works now. I'll stop breakin' ish eventually. Those template changes were rushed at 3am, my fault.

4. Bob

how are things running?

5. Ludachris

Ludachris Active Member AMS Premium CAS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

So far so good. No complaints of slow page load times. Everything looks good. And I'm not running any caching system at the moment. People are uploading new Items and updating old ones quite a bit already. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.