• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Misc changes, additions, tweaks etc..

Bob

Developer
Staff member
As per title, I've made several small changes, additions, tweaks etc. This first post will be updated to list a few of these (not going to list them all).

#1. When creating an outcome on an Event that has an associated discussion thread, a new post will be made linking to that new outcome. This is a re implementation of the same feature in SB 1.x for XF 1.

Selection_555.png

#2. Tags have been added back to the Event Header by line (to match core XF Threads, Resources, Media etc).

Selection_556.png

#3. When performing a "save action" on an outcome (Edit or Placing a wager), the viewing user will be redirected to the outcome page regardless of where the action was initiated.

#4. Outcome status buttons (Paid out and Push) have been updated to use a different button color (Green for Paid out and Grey for Push).

Selection_557.png

#5. The Event title in the block below the outcomes, is now using smaller text (the H1 was a bit too large). The by line has also been tweaked in this block to match the header. As mentioned above, tags have been moved to the header, so they no longer display below the Share links.

Selection_558.png

#6. Smiles are now rendered in the Latest Comments widget.

Selection_559.png

This is just a sample of some of the minor tweaks that have been made (if I have time, I will post more).

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Another great update. Thank for your extra work on this Bob

Reactions: Bob
Thanks Bob. Definitely useful tweaks. Thanks for your ongoing work in making this already awesome add on more awesome! :D

Reactions: Bob
Back