• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Menu Items

LondonDragon

SC Premium
Having the ability to have different Categories displayed as different Menu Items.

I really like this addon and would love to use for 3 different things that I would not like to see all jumbled up together.

So the ability to separate categories into different menus would be great, like having 3 copies of the script installed? Too much to ask?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Have you tried to use Jakes addon "Nodes as Tabs" ? Pretty sure you can use that addon to do what you want to do .. ie, create a tab and point it to a specific showcase category.

I tried that already, but it still mixes the items of all categories together. The 3 things I want to combine are to some extent not that related so separating them would be ideal.

edit the category template and remove the "categories" sidebar block.

Many thanks Bob, I will have a play with that and see what I can achieve. Haven't had much time lately to play with this addon! :| just installing the update now!

Back