• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Login Button is missing from Showcase page

clove

Showcase
I notice that the login button is not showing on Showcase (Reviews) page but the other pages have. Please help..

UPDATE: I just realized that the login buttons are from my customize style. How can I put those button into Showcase Page as well?

Last edited:
I notice that the login button is not showing on Showcase (Reviews) page but the other pages have. Please help..

UPDATE: I just realized that the login buttons are from my customize style. How can I put those button into Showcase Page as well?

Doesn't make sense. Showcase uses the core xenforo sidebar (which includes the visitor block by default (which includes the login part)). The login part of the visitor block only displays when the viewing user is NOT logged in. If you inbox me some login credential (admin account with access to styles), I can check it out for you.

Doesn't make sense. Showcase uses the core xenforo sidebar (which includes the visitor block by default (which includes the login part)). The login part of the visitor block only displays when the viewing user is NOT logged in. If you inbox me some login credential (admin account with access to styles), I can check it out for you.

Hi Bob, I've decided to just leave it like that. Anyway, I'm having a difficulty in finding out where to change the color for this(refer to the image below). If you notice, below the "Discuss This Item" has some white text. Where can I change the color of that text so it will be visible? Thank you!

upload_2015-7-13_23-53-16.png

Im going to need a LINK to your site so I can see that block and view the HTML and CSS classes. If you don't want to post the URL public, send me an inbox with it.

Your custom style is changing core xf css for the call to action button (adding additional elements) which are effecting the use of the <small> tag.

Selection_451.png

You can see here that when I disable the addition non core XF CSS elements, it works as it should.

Selection_452.png

You'll need to do something like this (add this to Extra.css for the custom style.

HTML:
.nflj_showcase_item .sidebar a.callToAction span {
    height: inherit;
    line-height: normal;
}

Thank you @Bob it worked! Anyway, where can I set the prefix? It always ask for a prefix but I already removed the prefixes. I cannot create new item. :(
Showcase has its OWN Prefix System that is separate from Thread Prefixes. What MIGHT be happening is that you have the "Require" option set on one or more of your Showcase Category's via the Prefix Tab settings...

Edit each of your category's and check the Prefix Options Tab settings and make sure you don't have the option marked with the RED ARROW checked.

NOTE: the TITLE of that is wrong... it should say "Default Item Prefix" (this is fixed in the next version).

Selection_464.png

Showcase has its OWN Prefix System that is separate from Thread Prefixes. What MIGHT be happening is that you have the "Require" option set on one or more of your Showcase Category's via the Prefix Tab settings...

Edit each of your category's and check the Prefix Options Tab settings and make sure you don't have the option marked with the RED ARROW checked.

NOTE: the TITLE of that is wrong... it should say "Default Item Prefix" (this is fixed in the next version).

View attachment 1832

Thanks a lot Bob! I've searched everything but the category settings. :D

Reactions: Bob
Your custom style is changing core xf css for the call to action button (adding additional elements) which are effecting the use of the <small> tag.

View attachment 1827

You can see here that when I disable the addition non core XF CSS elements, it works as it should.

View attachment 1828

You'll need to do something like this (add this to Extra.css for the custom style.

HTML:
.nflj_showcase_item .sidebar a.callToAction span {
    height: inherit;
    line-height: normal;
}
Hi @Bob,

The Reviews tab still has the problem.

upload_2015-7-20_16-34-57.png

This should cover everything

HTML:
.nflj_showcase_item .sidebar a.callToAction span,
.nflj_showcase_reviews .sidebar a.callToAction span,