• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Article Management System List of production use of AMS?

MattRock

AMS Premium
Is there a list somewhere of examples of production use of the AMS add-on? I'm looking to see if there are any large deployments, and how their traffic looks.

Thanks for any help!

I personally do not provide links to other members sites, I let them make that decision on their own.

With that said, there used to be a thread in the AMS support forums that AMS license holders could link their sites to (altho, most of the larger sites that use AMS have Premium licenses and only post at my private development site).

I do know one off the top of my head that the owner would not mind me sharing. Articles @ProWeb probably wouldn't mind sharing his experiences with you :) I'd rather you hear things from actual license holders vs the developer ;)

btw, if you want a temp account at my private development site to ask your question(s) there, hit me up in conversation for details.

If you send me a DM I'll share mine.

Reactions: Bob
Is there a list somewhere of examples of production use of the AMS add-on? I'm looking to see if there are any large deployments, and how their traffic looks.

Thanks for any help!
Not a "lot of traffic" for my site considering it's size... but to show you how well it does, one article ranks at the top of the searches I've performed.... higher than several larger sites.
I use most of Bob's add-ons on that site, and guests can do view all of them, they just can't create content.

Back