• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned Item Review Widget

3rd angle

Showcase
Hi @Bob ,

Not sure if this has already been discussed. I'd like to see an option to put an Item level Review widget on the sidebar so that i can leave the lower section only for comments.

Is this already doable? Having both Reviews and Comments at the bottom is not very intuitive. Can we widgetize the Reviews with sorting options preferably?

I have a use case where i need both comments & reviews. XF RM doesn't have comments and hence am looking at SC... but the review and comments section has to be separated intuitively to encourage user engagement.

upload_2020-1-13_17-25-9.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is this already doable?
if by "doable" you mean "is there an option setting", then the answer is no.

If by "doable" you mean "is it possible to do this via a template edit" the answer is yes (however, its not a cut and paste type edit, it would involve removing (or commenting out) the existing block of template code and adding a new block of template code using a different macro (one made for the sidebar)).

Back