• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Item list layout issues

mrbook

Showcase
In trying to fix an issue of a general layout problem of the item list layout as what is happening with the screen shot below.

catlist.png

Not sure in what should be changed as I've tried a few things within the nflj_showcase_item_layout_list.css and I'm able to mess with the stats block but the bit of information I need to move over off the images is coming up blank for me :(

And I know this is a different question but I've gone into the database to change the last name to be capitalized only to see that it still showing lower case, any ideas.

This is the class that sets the width for the icon area on list view. Default is 64px

.showcaseListItem .itemIcon {
width: 64px;
}

Probably best to try and use the text-transform:uppercase; CSS property for converting username display. I use the core XF user helper, so I am not sure if you'd have to modify that or not (might be able to over ride it viaEXTRA css with !important.

And I know this is a different question but I've gone into the database to change the last name to be capitalized only to see that it still showing lower case, any ideas.

Ah, you are talking about the item name (Title). Showcase has the same options for Title case as Core XF does. Go to Options >> Showcase >> General Options tab (which is the first page of the showcase options). Then chose Automatically Adjust Case of Item Titles and chose Title Case.

Back