• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Install Problem

Russ

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hey Bob,

Trying to install this on a new site of ours, uploaded all the files appropiately... run the XML

and get this:

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'showcase_comment' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NFLJ/Showcase/Install.php at line 156
    NFLJ_Showcase_Install->_installVersion1() in NFLJ/Showcase/Install.php at line 63
    NFLJ_Showcase_Install::build()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/public_html/admin.php at line 13

It hasn't been installed before on here... so I'm a little confused heh

We just installed this not too long ago on our main site on the same server(which we've since removed it to install on this new site)

I dug in phpmyadmin found these tables:

http://prntscr.com/1z878v

But not sure what the next step would be :) thanks. Should note I tried health file check too.

That error is happening because the content type 'showcase_comment' is already in the content type table and you are trying to run the install again (its in step 1). Start a PM with me and I can walk you through properly removing everything again to run a FRESH install. Its not just the xf_nflj_showcase tables that you need to remove.

Back