• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

error on viewing ams index and categories after upgrade to 1.6.7

electrogypsy

AMS Premium
SC Premium
@Bob, seems I'm getting this error on the main articles index page and when viewing categories after upgrading to AMS 1.6.7. I'm using XF 1.5.16a. Direct links to articles seem to be unaffected. What can I do to fix this?

Error from index page (www.squattheplanet.com):

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: snippetFormattedText

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NFLJ/AMS/ControllerPublic/Article.php at line 230
    NFLJ_AMS_ControllerPublic_Article->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/index.php at line 13

Error from category page (https://squattheplanet.com/articles/category/squatting.16/):

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: snippetFormattedText

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NFLJ/AMS/ControllerPublic/Category.php at line 175
    NFLJ_AMS_ControllerPublic_Category->actionIndex() in XFA/ExtendedCover/Extends/AMS/ControllerPublic/Category.php at line 21
    XFA_ExtendedCover_Extends_AMS_ControllerPublic_Category->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/squattheplanet.com/public/index.php at line 13

As part of the post upgrade steps, you need to re save your AMS options as well edit and save any Category that you have Option Overrides set. Try saving options first as that only takes a few seconds to perform. If the error still exists, that means you have at least 1 category that has some Layout Override settings that are enabled (which means you'll need to edit that category and save it again so the new options key(s) get saved.

ah yes, i had forgotten that saving the options needs to be done occasionally on upgrades. i did what you said and it all works fine now. thank you for the super quick response!

Reactions: Bob
Back