1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

imagejpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error:

Discussion in 'AMS Support' started by jolly, Sep 12, 2017.

1. jolly

jolly New Member AMS Showcase

How would i resolve this?

Code:
    Server Error
    imagejpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error:

[LIST=1]
    [*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    [*]imagejpeg() in NFLJ/AMS/Helper/Image.php at line 344
    [*]NFLJ_AMS_Helper_Image->resize() in NFLJ/AMS/Deferred/Thumbnail.php at line 72
    [*]NFLJ_AMS_Deferred_Thumbnail->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
    [*]XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
    [*]XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
    [*]XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/unitedst/public_html/admin.php at line 13
    [/LIST]

2. jolly

jolly New Member AMS Showcase

figured it out, i ran out of disk space.

Bob likes this.
  3. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

The only time I've seen that specific error come up was because of a Disk Space issue on the server. You might want to check that out first.

Other things that could cause the gd-library to fail would be memory (check your memory_limit in your php.ini and maybe bump it up a little if its low (256M should be enough).

Also, make sure these 2 values are sufficient.
    • php_value post_max_size
    • php_value upload_max_filesize

4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

I was JUST posting to check that ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.