• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Issue installing

picom

AMS Premium
SC Premium
Hi there,

Just purchased the showcase addon.

when installing into my forum I get the following error

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'category_options' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NFLJ/Showcase/Install/Controller.php at line 39
  5. NFLJ_Showcase_Install_Controller::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/politic1/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I have updated to the latest Xenforo in case that was the problem but it appears to still be giving me the same issue.

Thanks for any help.

Is this on a server or local machine? Reason I ask is that I need phpMyAdmin access (which I can't get if you are just testing on your local host). If its on a server, please inbox me phpMyAdmin access so I can see what SQL was run and what wasn't.

Hi

My server does not allow remote phpmyadmin access, the only way to gain access is with the main cpanel password and username. Using Stable-host.

That's fine. Most people that need support have to give me their cPanel login and change the password after I am done doing what I need to do. I've logged in to 1000's of XenForo sites cPanels over the years. Its common practice to secure phpMyAdmin that way. I literally takes me a few minutes to check out the DB, fix anything that is not right and then have you try and run the installer again.

Back