• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Error installing Showcase

Audentio

AMS
RMS
Showcase
UBS
@Bob I'm receiving this error message when installing Showcase on XenForo 1.5.5

Server ErrorMysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'allow_anon_reviews' in 'field list'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NFLJ/Showcase/Install/Controller.php at line 39
NFLJ_Showcase_Install_Controller::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/audentio/public_html/demo/private/performanceix/admin.php at line 13

Thanks,

-Ian

Fresh install correct? was there EVER a version of showcase install on that sever before? its ACTING like there was a previous version (older than SC 2.5.4) that was removed and the Category Table was still in place and when trying to install, the installer uses "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS" so if the older table exists, then that would explain the error.

Please in box me phpMyAdmin access so that I can see the tables AS THEY ARE.

EDIT: If this is a dev site and a fresh install, you can always just drop all the showcase tables and try another fresh install.

Last edited:
Back