• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

How to edit the Showcase Forum

Noli

Showcase
Hi,

first of thanks for the great addon. Nearly everything is self explanatory but i got one maybe two small questions :)

How can i edit the name of the "Showcase" Forum and the Name Showcase has in the navbar. I would also like to move the Showcase Forum or hide it because it only links to the Showcase Page. Comments go into a seperate Category am i right?

Kind regards
Oliver

To turn of the simulated Node Module, log into the Admin CP, click on options, click on showcase, then scroll down to the bottom and you will see a check box that says "Enable Node List Module". Uncheck it and it won't display.

the showcase tab on the navbar has its own phrase: nflj_showcase_menu_main_tab

To turn of the simulated Node Module, log into the Admin CP, click on options, click on showcase, then scroll down to the bottom and you will see a check box that says "Enable Node List Module". Uncheck it and it won't display.

the showcase tab on the navbar has its own phrase: nflj_showcase_menu_main_tab

I am trying to edit the phrase, but Xenforo is shooting a error that says "Phrases in this language can not be modified. Please try another".

Any idea on how to properly edit that phrase?

I have no idea. Never seen it before. I don't do much with languages tho... I just use default English (US) on my sites.

I figured it out!
I had to manually go into the phrases of English rather then just searching the phrase you gave via the ACP.

For some reason, when you try a search for it... it wont bring you to the right spot for editing the phrase. May be something useful to help with future clients.

Back