1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Fixed Error when restoring spam cleaned member

Discussion in 'Showcase Resolved Bug Reports' started by The Sandman, Oct 16, 2015.

1. The Sandman

The Sandman Member

Getting this error when trying to restore a user who's been spam cleaned:
    Code:
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method NFLJ_Showcase_Model_InlineMod_Item::undeleteResources() - library/NFLJ/Showcase/SpamHandler/Item.php:66
    Generated By: The Sandman, 2 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
    #1 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(60) "https://theadminzone.com/admin.php?spam-cleaner/2576/restore"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["spam-cleaner/2576/restore"] => string(0) ""
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(2) {
        ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
      }
    }

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

here ya go..

Unzip and upload this file to /library/NFLJ/Showcase/SpamHandler/ (replace the existing Item.php file with the one in the Zip Archive)

Attached Files:

3. The Sandman

The Sandman Member

Thanks!

4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Please test and let me know. It will at least stop the error, but will be nice to know if it also DOES restore the Showcase Items

5. The Sandman

The Sandman Member

I'll set up a test when I get home from work - the user account that triggered the error was already restored manually.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.