• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Error on removing showcase

DaveM

Showcase
I just tried to remove Showcase and got the following error

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in XenForo/Model/AdminTemplate.php at line 343
    XenForo_Model_AdminTemplate->deleteAdminTemplatesForAddOn() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 441
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->deleteAddOnMasterData() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 204
    XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1779
    XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 122
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/triumphtalk.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Anything else running? There isn't anything showcase specific listed, nor is their anything complex about the uninstall process (it uses the exact steps and functions as the RM so that its standardized).

I know it should be a normal uninstall but after I got this and went back it was not listed at all. So it looks like it was removed but I cannot see how it could have as it did not run through all the normal processes of rebuilding templates and so on

Im getting rid of my full dedicated and going to just use a VPS. Don't have the traffic to warrent paying for a full dedicated server.

Well my site is possibly needing to move to a more powerful server soon. So I am now removing all the add ons that the members are not really using for now. Pity about this one as I really like it but could not get the memebrs into it. I think I may try it on another forum and see if it works better there.

Thats A LOT of stuff to manually remove when all you'd have to do is install the addon and uninstall it again. There is a lot more than just a few templates (Options, Phrases, TM's, CRON entry, Permissions, Listeners, Route Prefixes, Style Properties etc etc etc).

Back