• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Error after upgraded to 2.6.5

Marcel

Showcase
Hi Bob

Upgraded to 2.6.5 yesterday and have quite a few errors in the server log, all of them are

ErrorException: Undefined index: showCategory - library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Category.php:626

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Looks like you have not done the first post upgrade step which is to go to Options >> Showcase Options and SAVE (which will save all the new options keys).

If I said yes, would you believe me? No? Worth a try!

I may have completely missed those....although in my defence I am a man. As a man, I am not allowed to read instructions. It's against the rules of the man-card.
I have now read the instructions and handed my man-card in.

Actually, yes... I'd believe you as someone else said they did all the steps and had the same issue. Once then saved the options again, it was fine. I blame it on the Matrix lol

btw, If you ever run into any undefined indexes with Showcase, its most likely an issue with new options that I've added and resaving options will usually fix it (sometimes you need to resave categories as well)

Back