• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Partially Implemented Custom fields on filter list

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
And maybe an option for having them clickable in the lists and on the items page, just like tags
upload_2014-12-21_14-50-41.png

It would be very useful to be able to filter items by custom field values. Users would be able to quickly filter a large number of items down to the items they need. IMHO a sidebar block works best.

I have to confirm this. I thought this would already be possible but after playing around a bit i've seen that it's not.

Please Please add this feature, it would be really helpful! :)

I have to confirm this. I thought this would already be possible but after playing around a bit i've seen that it's not.

Please Please add this feature, it would be really helpful! :)

While you are waiting, you can SEARCH by custom field(s) (its an advanced search on the Showcase Search Tab). Its pretty powerful in itself.

I'd also like to see a sidebar block filter widget. Many of our items fit in multiple 'categories'. I think if we had a filter we'd be able to simply leave them all in one category and drill down to exactly what we're looking for (in real-time, vs the search widget).

Anyone else willing to make a contribution to @Bob's beer fund to get this going? :D

Any news on this? :)
Nope. If there is something to announce, I post it when I have something to announce. The SECOND that something has been developed, I post about it. I don't sit on it for weeks/months etc. I enjoy letting people know the SECOND something is done.

Right now I am extremely busy with XF2 stuff (and will be for the next few years). I doubt there will be much more added to any XF1 versions of my addons.

Back