• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Custom Field Title Styling

Shawn Gossman

AMS
AMS Premium
LD Premium
Showcase
SC Premium
UBS Premium
So I've created a custom field on a Showcase category. The field is an overview of the section. When an showcase entry is submitted using that field, I want to make it where the field title is bigger in size and displays a horizontal rule under it. Where would I add that?

Can you screen shot the field and location for me. There are literally dozens of places that fields can be displayed and each has different CSS Class and would have to be approached a specific way for a specific field type in a specific location.

showcase-fields.png

I've added arrows to the fields I want to decorate. Basically, I need to figure out how to add make it like...

Code:
<h2>Trail Overview</h2>
<hr>

Or something along those lines :)

This is proving to be a little more difficult that I anticipated. I might have to make some adjustments to the Core HTML/CSS in order to do this. Probably a good idea to make some changes anyway.

I saw it done on another site using Showcase. The trails one that you have included as an example @ the XF.com resources pages for Showcase. So I suppose that must be a custom edit on their part. If it is too much of a challenge, it is no biggie :)

I saw it done on another site using Showcase. The trails one that you have included as an example @ the XF.com resources pages for Showcase. So I suppose that must be a custom edit on their part. If it is too much of a challenge, it is no biggie :)
That is not being done via Custom Fields. That is a Customization that I did for Nick. Instead of Tabs 1-5 each being a Tab, I removed the Tabs and use Tab 1 Editor for the first H2, Tab 2 editor input is for the 2nd H2 etc etc etc.

lol.. nor worries. It might even be something that I could add to core as an alternative Item Layout page (Tabs 1-5 "stacked" instead of "tabbed") and the other tabs (custom fields, reviews, discussion) would remain the same.

Back