• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Collapsible SC Item view

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you screen shot me what you mean by "description page" and what exact content you want collapsed.

i mean the general information tab.... if we could toggle and collapse this block to focus on comments. This request is more tied with the other thread i created requesting Reviews under the general information... was thinking of using this for reviews.

I am going to need a VISUAL, cause I still have no idea what your concept is. Sorry, I just don't understand.

Ok.. here are the visuals..
SC-1.png sc-2.png

If you see the red circled toggle... when clicked on it the General information section gets hidden or visible. This is to allow users to focus on a particular area like comments or review.. Hope i have made it little clearer now..

Apologies for the confusion

Back