• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Clean install fails

petrolskin

AMS Premium
Showcase
Hi Bob,

Long time no speak.

Just trying out AMS.

Clean MYSQL install
Clean XF (1.5.10) install
Clean Install of AMS 1.41

Getting the following:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''original_source_required') VALUES (2, 'Example Category', 'This is an ' at line 2

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in NFLJ/AMS/Install/Controller.php at line 39
  5. NFLJ_AMS_Install_Controller::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hp3-linc3-nfs1-w/387/884387/user/htdocs/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas?

Without having access to your site, I can't answer. I'd need to verify that the correct Option setting is set and view the page source to see the HTML/JS. Do you at least have a PUBLIC link that I can see the Category sidebar block?

Back