• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Anchor link for each tab

Dadparvar

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hi,

We have 5 Tabs that without reloading the page and going to special link will be shown simply by clicking on the tab.
These is perfect and users love it.
But, how we can link directly to one of those tabs to somebody else?
Is it possible by anchor link?
Will showcase support it in next releases?

Regards

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Will showcase support it in next releases?
It doesnt work this way. If people vote for your suggestions, then @Bob may decide if he wants to implement them. I would not count on it that suggestions are beign implemented in the next release. It happens, but cannot be expected.

In regards to this suggestion: Yes, this is already supported. Bob uses the standard xenforo functionality for tabs and this is included.
I have a tab titled 'data' and the anchor for the tab is:
/field?field=data

There are actually TWO completely different types of TABS in use. Tabs 1-5 and the Image Gallery are using TAB CONTAINER functionality. Tab Container is when you click on a tab, it changes the content within the invisible container that is below the tabs. The other tabs are Navigation Tabs that when you click on them, they go to a URL (Controller) that renders a new page. People that don't know the difference assume that both are one in the same and that things that ONE can do, also work with the other and that is just not true.

The Tabs containers are seriously limiting showcase functionality right now and will most likely be replaced in SC 3.0 (so I wouldn't get too attached to them).

Back