1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Widget for showing items on home page?

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by BoostN, Jan 5, 2019.

1. BoostN

BoostN New Member Showcase

I didn't see a widget definition (or I'm missing it) to show a galley image of the latest entries on the homepage. Is this something that we need to make ourselves? Wasn't sure if I was missing something simple or not..

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Showcase ships with 5 Widget Definitions that allow you to create several different types of Showcase Content related Widgets (some of the definitions have settings for creating different kinds of Widgets). If none of these output what you are looking for, then you'd either have to modify them or you could commission someone to develop you a special widget definition that does what you want. You can also suggestion one (altho, it could be a very long time before I'd ever get to having any time to think about adding more widget definitions).

Selection_960.png

3. BoostN

I will take a stab at developing it myself.. I've created a few basic add-ons so far.. thanks for the information @Bob !

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Bob likes this.
  4. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Love to see people doing their own development :) That's how I got my start (sports addons). If you have questions, just ask!

BoostN likes this.
  5. BoostN

Well, I've got this so far.. I develop for a living, but not CSS/HTML/UI :(

It'll get there someday!
    basicHome.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.