• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Widget for showing items on home page?

BoostN

Showcase
I didn't see a widget definition (or I'm missing it) to show a galley image of the latest entries on the homepage. Is this something that we need to make ourselves? Wasn't sure if I was missing something simple or not..

I didn't see a widget definition (or I'm missing it) to show a galley image of the latest entries on the homepage. Is this something that we need to make ourselves? Wasn't sure if I was missing something simple or not..
Showcase ships with 5 Widget Definitions that allow you to create several different types of Showcase Content related Widgets (some of the definitions have settings for creating different kinds of Widgets). If none of these output what you are looking for, then you'd either have to modify them or you could commission someone to develop you a special widget definition that does what you want. You can also suggestion one (altho, it could be a very long time before I'd ever get to having any time to think about adding more widget definitions).

Selection_960.png

Back