• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Article Management System When will AMS 2.0 stable be available?

So I can already buy all three this week?
If you see an addon listed in the STORE, that means you can purchase a license for that addon. If you don't see an addon listed in the STORE, its not available for purchase.

You already have an AMS (and Showcase) license, there is no need to buy another license for either of those addons. If your support/downloads has expired, you will need to purchase a 1 year support/downloads extension to access downloads. There is no reason to purchase an extension until a stable version of AMS 2.0 has been released.

You have an AMS Standard license. Standard licenses only have access to STABLE versions of the addon. When AMS 2.0.0 is released (in a few short weeks), you will have access to that IF your license is CURRENT (meaning that you have a current support/downloads). If you support/downloads has expired, you'll need to purchase a 1 year support/downloads extension.

This works exactly like XenForo licensing.

I know that you are interested in a couple of my PRIVATE addons, however, I don't have any NEW information for you on the availability of those yet. As of today, they are still PRIVATE.

Back