• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Upgrading to 2.x error

Chris

AMS Premium
IMS
RMS
Showcase
What is the preferred method of upgrading the addon?

I backed up the database entries.

I then uploaded the new addon.
Clicked update in the button in XF dashboard.

and I'm told the new tables don't exist. So obviously I missed a step :)

Something is definitely OFF about this, the UPGRADE doesn't create an NEW tables, so you getting an error message about NEW TABLES not existing is baffling to say the least.

Now, I could understand if you attempted an upgrade and the upgrade FAILED and then you tried to upgrade again and got an error message "table x does not exist", because the first step of the XF2.0 portion of the upgrade is RENAMING the AMS 1.x tables, so the system won't be able to find them since they've been renamed already.

If a partial upgrade happened, Im going to need to figure out why it failed and finish it for you. Can you please start a conversation with me and provide me credentials? I'll need Admin CP access (full admin) as well as DB access (phpMyAdmin).

We'll get you through this :)

Back