• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Upgrade issues

kiffsta

Showcase
Hey Guys

I haven't upgraded Showcase in a while, so I downloaded 2.5.4 from your site, FTPed the contents to my server and attempted to upgrade it, it errored saying I needed to have a minimum of 2.4.0 installed, so I FTPed 2.4.0 up and ran the upgrade, everything displayed fine, but I cant create a new item, I get a JavaScript error. I have now FTPed 2.5.4 up and run the upgrade and am still getting the same Java error.

Any Ideas ? Im a bit lost

url 2fiftycc.com
Xenforo Version 1.5.4

Cheers

sc_error.PNG Capture.PNG

Probably something that I'd need to spend a little bit of time on your site troubleshooting. I don't have time right now, but will have time tomorrow if you are around? Start a convo with me when you have time and provide me admin login to the site as well as FTP and phpMyAdmin access. WE'll get you all fixed up :)

Back