1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Upgrade issues

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by kiffsta, Dec 23, 2015.

1. kiffsta

kiffsta New Member Showcase

Hey Guys

I haven't upgraded Showcase in a while, so I downloaded 2.5.4 from your site, FTPed the contents to my server and attempted to upgrade it, it errored saying I needed to have a minimum of 2.4.0 installed, so I FTPed 2.4.0 up and ran the upgrade, everything displayed fine, but I cant create a new item, I get a JavaScript error. I have now FTPed 2.5.4 up and run the upgrade and am still getting the same Java error.

Any Ideas ? Im a bit lost

url 2fiftycc.com
    Xenforo Version 1.5.4

Cheers

sc_error.PNG Capture.PNG

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

Probably something that I'd need to spend a little bit of time on your site troubleshooting. I don't have time right now, but will have time tomorrow if you are around? Start a convo with me when you have time and provide me admin login to the site as well as FTP and phpMyAdmin access. WE'll get you all fixed up :)

3. kiffsta

kiffsta New Member Showcase

PM sent

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.