• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Unable to rebuild caches after upgrade to Showcase 2.5.3

The Sandman

I'm getting this error on some of the cache rebuilds:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'last_edit_user_id' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: The Sandman, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('UPDATE `xf_nflj...')
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), 'UPDATE `xf_nflj...')
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('UPDATE `xf_nflj...')
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_nflj...', Array)
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1654): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_nflj_showcas...', Array, 'item_id = 1')
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1623): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Deferred/Item.php(33): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): NFLJ_Showcase_Deferred_Item->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999990463257, '')
#9 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999990463257, '', false)
#10 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#11 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#12 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#13 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#14 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "https://theadminzone.com/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["redirect"] => string(63) "https://theadminzone.com/admin.php?showcase-rebuilds/&success=1"
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Can't reproduce this here or on any of my dev/test instances.

Upload all the files again, re run the XML, then try and run the caches rebuilds again ONE AT A TIME (and tell me which one it dies on if it does it again).

Seems worse now - I get same error with all of the rebuilds and if I try to enable Showcase.
Can I get access to your DB? Im guessing (I need to look) that all the new FIELDS did not get added to the tables. send me an inbox with credentials and I can look right now

Solved...

The issue was ZendOpache being enabled on the server, so the files are cached for 60 seconds, so the upgrade needs to wait at least 60 seconds after the new files have been uploaded.

If anyone runs into this, you'll need to manually run the SQL for the SC 2.5.3 upgrade (or inbox me so I can handle it for you).

Back