• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Star ratings in Google search results

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
My previously indexed showcase items are starting to show up with the rating microdata in google results. Not only do the ratings make it stand out like crazy, but they also tossed in a few other links under there. This is so awesome!

Screen Shot 2013-02-05 at 7.34.58 AM.png

Have I mentioned that Bobster is a rockstar? Just sayin'

gotta give some kudo's to Digital Point as I was chattin with him about how he implemented it for his site and he gave me some good insider tips :D

Bob,
I just can't wait till I get this on the Reviews addon. This is so critical as far as getting microdata properly formatted for Google.

Maybe its just taking google extralong to recrawl and list my star ratings on their index =/
I have REAL showcase items, media and resrouces that have NEVER got picked up by google and yet google has most of the DEMO junk items here indexed with ratings lol nothing that we can do about it tho.

Back