• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Showcase_2_3_0

DaveM

Showcase
Well I purchased this many years ago and have not used it since then. I am now doing a new forum and would like to see if this is going to work for what I want. Obviously I have not renewed my license as $50 seems a bit high to only now find out it does not work for what I need to do.

Anyway I have uploaded all the files in the upload folder but nothing comes up in my Add-on panel to enable this to be installed. I also noticed the addon-NFLJ_Showcase.xml file but have no idea where this is now supposed to go to install this add-on.

I have not renewed my license as $50
That is the cost of a NEW LICENSE. 1 year extensions cost $25.

Anyway I have uploaded all the files in the upload folder but nothing comes up in my Add-on panel to enable this to be installed. I also noticed the addon-NFLJ_Showcase.xml file but have no idea where this is now supposed to go to install this add-on.
What version of XF are you talking about? XF1 or XF2? (and the specific version of XF1 or XF2).

If you are running XF2, you'd need an XF2 version of Showcase. Showcase 2.3.0 is a very old version (Feb of 2015) and is specifically for and older version of XF1.

Showcase 3.x is for XF2... the latest version of Showcase is SC 3.2.4 (requires XF 2.2.2 or greater).

Sounds like maybe you are running XF2 and trying to upload a very old/outdated XF1 version (which won't work). If that is the case, its not going to list it in the admin CP under legecy as those would only list if they were actually installed prior to upgrading XF from XF1 to XF2.

Back