• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Show (recent comments) sidebar in forumhome

Sadiq6210

Showcase
Hello
I suggest to add this feature, we need to display (recent comments) sidebar in forumhome.

upload_2015-9-19_22-48-43-png.2028

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
SC 2.6.0 is a ways out yet, so no, no set or estimated dates. This might be something that could be pushed into a 3rd point maintenance release however.

SC 2.6.0 is a ways out yet, so no, no set or estimated dates. This might be something that could be pushed into a 3rd point maintenance release however.

Thanks Bob
I though that you already added it in the next 2.5.x release, maybe you mean next Major release
I THINK (I'd have to check my notes) that I've added a "Recent Comments" sidebar block for use on Forum Home in the next release for Showcase. Im not in my office right now, so I can't check.

I believe that SC2.6 and XF2.0 are really far away, therefore, I wish if it is possible to see this feature in 2.5.x

Back