• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Server error when clicking an item

Stuart Wright

AMS
Showcase
This could be related to any number of server related things going on at the moment (like having just done another test import and the search not working).

But when I click on an item in the showcase, I get

Server Error
Undefined offset: 423586

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php at line 566
  2. NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->getAndMergeAttachmentsIntoItem() in NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php at line 445
  3. NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->prepareItem() in NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 286
  4. NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Index->actionItem() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

that doesn't give me anything to go off of. I'd need the full error message.

Did you wipe the DB prior to the new import?

No, we can't wipe the DB. We shouldn't need to and we can't for practical reasons.

The full error is:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 423586 - library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php:618
Generated By: Stuart Wright, 18 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php(618): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Array) #1 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php(477): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->getAndMergeAttachmentsIntoItems(Array) #2 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Index.php(71): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->prepareItems() #3 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() #5 /home/sites/avforums/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #6 {main}
Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(43) "http://www.avforums.com/community/showcase/" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

I ask questions, because I don't know what you've done or have not done. Asking if you wiped the DB prior to doing "ANOTHER TEST IMPORT" is extremely important as you might have wiped core XF tables, but not showcase tables which would cause HUGE errors, specially with attachments.

When you have time, can you PC me login credentials again so I can see what might be going on?

Back