• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Server Error Logs - Undefined Index: item_name

Gary Gannon

Showcase
This is an odd one that just suddenly appeared and I have no idea why.

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: item_name - library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php:465
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /data/www/forum.gamebreakernation.com/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php(465): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/data/www/forum...', 465, Array) #1 /data/www/forum.gamebreakernation.com/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php(53): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->prepareItems(Array) #2 /data/www/forum.gamebreakernation.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionShowcaseItems() #3 /data/www/forum.gamebreakernation.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #4 /data/www/forum.gamebreakernation.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #5 {main}
Request State
array(3) { ["url"] => string(66) "http://forum.xivnation.com/index.php?find-new/15252/showcase-items" ["_GET"] => array(1) { ["find-new/15252/showcase-items"] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

I do not know what it is causing as I have not seen any complaints.

item_name is the Title of a showcase Item (which is a required field). Check your xf_nflj_showcase_item table to see if there are any items with an empty item_name field (you can just sort by item_name and NULL or EMPTY should display first).

if you don't feel comfortable checking your DB yourself, just inbox me and I can do it for you :)

Back