• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Responsive support for Showcase index/category pages

dihuta

Showcase
I found that index/category pages was not resized well in Responsive mode (with Responsive Addon). Item detail pages are fine.

So could you please make index/category pages look good on small screen (responsive)?
Thank you.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The thumbnail image was not resized automatically.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 6.19.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-25 at 6.19.49 AM.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 7
ah, that is more of a container issue. Probably just needs min and max settings to make it work a bit better with responsive (since its responsive itself).

What about the Category pages tho.. that image is of the home page module. What isn't playing right on the category pages?

Getting closer to having a "decent" solution for this. Takes me longer than most because I suck with CSS lol

Responsive support is coming along fine (learning along the way).

Grid and Module views are pretty much already responsive ready for the next version. Working with the List View layouts next (input is welcome while I am tweaking over the next few days).

A couple screens of the prototype versions of the responsive "List View" layout (for pages set to use "List View"). Final look will most likely change as I am constantly making tweaks to it (and of course you will be able to tweak it fairly easy yourself).

This first shot is what it looks like after the sidebar drops to the bottom of the list

responsive_list_view_wide.PNG

This next shot happens at the next responsive break point (medium max)

responsive_list_view_Medium.PNG

This last shot is of the smallest break point (max width narrow).

responsive_list_view_narrow.PNG

Showcase is 100% responsive now (that includes new pages like "Watched Items" as well). The layouts might change slightly based on testing and feedback however.

Back