• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Require X image(s) before post new Item.

fatih

SC Premium
Hi there,

I think it should be implement. Example a user can't create item without upload 5 image. It's like Max items can create option. If we do NOT allow, then they cannot create new item if don't upload 5 or X image.

Regards,

Upvote 0
There is already a per category option to require the user to upload at least one image attachment in order to create an item.

Selection_086.png

You are running an outdated version of Showcase.

This setting was added in Showcase 2.7.0 Beta 1: Implemented - Category Option: Item Image Required

The current version of Showcase is 2.7.3. You should upgrade Showcase as soon as possible as there have been several bugs fixes along with a lot of new features. With that said, you might as well wait a week or so as Showcase 2.8.0 is very close to being declared stable and released.

@Bob I upgraded it with latest released version and it's ok. I'm not sure but I think I don't like adminCP options. Why tabs changed as links? I think tabs better than this. Whatever, it's okay thank you but I'm getting the error now:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: showCategory - library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Category.php:632

#0 /home/domains/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Category.php(632): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/...', 632, Array)
#1 /home/domains/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Category.php(312): NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Category->prepareItemsOptionsByCategory(Array)
#2 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Category->actionIndex()
#3 /home/domains/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/domains/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

What was that? I guess, if guests or members when look at the categories during visiting, that error show up in adminCP error log.

Regards,

Undefined index: showCategory
You will continue to get those until you perform all of the post upgrade steps that are located in the install and upgrade doc (which is included with the zip archive).

You must run ALL the steps for EACH VERSION that you were behind with.

POST UPGRADE STEPS (version specific):

SC 2.7.0: Admin CP >> Applications >> Showcase >> Showcase Options >> SAVE
SC 2.7.0: Admin CP >> Applications >> Showcase >> Showcase Rebuilds >> Run all the rebuilds
SC 2.7.0: Admin CP >> Applications >> Showcase >> Showcase Permissions >> Set all the new permissions that have been added
SC 2.7.0: Admin CP >> Applications >> Showcase >> Showcase Options >> Set all the new options that have been added
SC 2.7.0: Admin CP >> Applications >> Showcase >> Showcase Categories >> Set all the new category options that have been added
SC 2.7.0: [bd] Widget Framework >> Edit and Resave any Widgets created with the Recent Reviews or Recent Comments Renderers

SC 2.7.1: Admin CP >> Applications >> Showcase >> Showcase Options >> Click on EACH of the 8 Showcase Option groups and "SAVE" (This is mainly a drill to get you familiar with the new way to Manage Showcase Options via 8 different SHowcase Option Groups!)
SC 2.7.1: Admin CP >> Applications >> Showcase >> Showcase Categories >> Edit Each Category that you are using MODULAR LAYOUT HEADLINES with. You will need to set the Healdines Layout type and Headlines Layout Type Options. You only need to do this if you are using HEADLINES for any Modular Blocks!

SC 2.7.2: Admin CP >> Tools >> Rebuild Caches >> Rebuild Search Index >> Build content type: Showcase Item

I'm not sure but I think I don't like adminCP options. Why tabs changed as links?
I explained this in detail in the implemented suggestion thread. I HAD to split options out into several different options groups as Showcase was getting TOO LARGE to have a single option group. Several license holders were having problems saving options because of PHP limitations, so I had no choice but to make a change. Its much more efficient now. As for the interface, I came up with a workable solution to break out options into several groups and still have a single interface. This is actually a BETTER way to do it as I can seperate individual options within a group with horizontal line breaks which makes it MUCH cleaner as comment options are not mixed in with review options (you can more easily SEE that a set of options if for a specific thing instead of 30+ options all one after another in one giant list with no seperators.

Anyway, take some time and READ the implemented suggestion threads (they are tagged by version). I spend a lot of explaining in detail each implemented feature along with screen shots.

@Bob

Back. I'm sorry I'm late, I was busy. First off, thank you very much for support and quick response. I understand you however If you use a lot of add-on, that could make you uncomfortable or weird while logged into ACP. But we also got used to it, no problem anymore. :)

Anyway Bob, I have anything to tell you about Item Image Required now. So, it's possible to add X image before create new item? For example users can't create new Item without upload 5 image. Just have a look at screenshot I've made:

items.png

Regards,

I understand what you want and I will consider it in the future as an enhancement.

Back