• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Remove showcase-member

MagnusB

Showcase
I really want to change it so the top contributors block on the "frontpage" links to the member profile, and not the "showcase" profile. I looked at the template and tried a few educated guesses, but no cigar as of yet.

Also, it seems to me the showcase-member page is only used in the top contributor block , wouldn't that make it kind of redundant?

nflj_showcase_index template.

scroll down to the sidebar area. the top contributors block is the last one in the side bar.

change {xen:link showcase-member, $tc}

to {xen:link members, $tc}

There are multiple places that user to a members Showcase Member page (which lists all their items). Top Contributors is just one of them. Its not something I will be changing as its a vital part of the addon.

Do you know where else it is used? I found two other instances, 1 was "your showcase items" and the other was "most active members", both of those make sense to have as is, it's just when the username links to a different "profile" I want to change it.

I'd have to stop and look... really really trying to get RC4 out the door and then I will have more time lol I just know that its more than in those blocks. I've tried to remove MOST of them, but some have simply got to stay in place.

No worries, I just went through and checked every where I saw usernames to see if they linked to the profile, so I am set (I think). At least I know how to change it if I spot it again.

Reactions: Bob
Back