• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Remove ATTACH text

Davyc

AMS
Showcase
UBS Premium
Hey Bob

Loving the new AMS system, but is there someway of removing the word [ ATTACH ] from the sidebar listings?

upload_2016-8-7_8-51-38.png

It's not a major issue but it's not really necessary.

With thanks as always

:)

That is because of a Core XenForo function (part of the snippet template helper). Its been a topic of discussion on xenforo.com for years now. Lots of people want it removed, but the XF Developers won't budge.

Thanks for the reply Bob - I can understand why it's been a topic of discussion and I'm surprised that it hasn't been acted upon; but sometimes you just have to grin and bear it lol.

:)

It appears when you share things on Facebook and when parsing RSS feeds if you syndicate one site to another.

It's one of those things that I literally cannot stand because it makes your social shares look hideous when real users share things.

Hopefully XF fixes it for XF2.

Reactions: Bob
It appears when you share things on Facebook and when parsing RSS feeds if you syndicate one site to another.

It's one of those things that I literally cannot stand because it makes your social shares look hideous when real users share things.

Hopefully XF fixes it for XF2.
completely agree. They really need to have a snippet helper that REMOVES those damn things.

I had an addon developed to remove this from AMS snippets.

Back