• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Quick Rename

C

cory_booth

I am looking to use this plugin to support a "Pet Registry"

Therefore they want it called "Pet Paws" or the like.

How easy would it be to rename "ShowCase" to "Pet Paws"?

There are several phrases do they all need to be changed or is there a global?

Hey Cory, like Nick mentioned, it IS easy, however, I was asked to make MANY phrases so that people could have a diversity of renaming instead of being stuck with one global and not being able to have it different in different places, so like the TAB on the main nav menu is its own phrase so you can rename that to something different than say the term showcase elsewhere (hope that makes sense).

Hey Cory, like Nick mentioned, it IS easy, however, I was asked to make MANY phrases so that people could have a diversity of renaming instead of being stuck with one global and not being able to have it different in different places, so like the TAB on the main nav menu is its own phrase so you can rename that to something different than say the term showcase elsewhere (hope that makes sense).
Yep! No worries and Nick... Thank you too as you sparked another idea to use this for - nice implementation. Really like the map!

Quick question regarding the phrases. Will any changes made to the phrases be kept on updates of the showcase?

Back