• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Answered [Question] Avatars Size

Solution
View attachment 9575

Is there a way to change avatar size to a smaller dimension
It would require template edits as you need to change the size attribute on the avatar template helper.

Why are you not using Cover Images or at least setting a Category Image? At least setting a Category Image for each of your categories would look much nicer IMO.

If you are dead set against using Cover Images and or Category Images, you could technically alter the LESS to make the container smaller, but you'd still need to edit templates and change the avatar size attribute from 'm' to 's' or 'xss'
View attachment 9575

Is there a way to change avatar size to a smaller dimension
It would require template edits as you need to change the size attribute on the avatar template helper.

Why are you not using Cover Images or at least setting a Category Image? At least setting a Category Image for each of your categories would look much nicer IMO.

If you are dead set against using Cover Images and or Category Images, you could technically alter the LESS to make the container smaller, but you'd still need to edit templates and change the avatar size attribute from 'm' to 's' or 'xss'

Solution
thanks for the heads up. For a few days Ive been switching things over from vb3.8 to xen, I haven't been paying attention to xen until , I decided to consolidate everything to one domain one forum, been a process, so things are smoothing out minimal things to do but so far its manageable. So apparently switching folders cause the image that I had already uploaded to be out of whack, so i guess my avatar took place of that, so far its ok. thanks

Reactions: Bob
Back