• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

User Blogs System Question about blog addon

jr777

Hi, I was wondering if you had an ETA on when your 2.0 blog addon would be available. I know these things are done when they're done, but a blog is critical to the forum I'm building, so I'm going to have to make a decision pretty soon. If it's going to be more than a few months then I will have to find another solution, but I've been told so many good things that if at all possible I will wait for yours to be released.

If it's going to be more than a few months
It will definitely be more than a few months. Time is just not something that I have a lot of right now. I wish I could quit my job and work on this stuff full time, but that just is not possible.

Wished I had better news for you :/

It will definitely be more than a few months. Time is just not something that I have a lot of right now. I wish I could quit my job and work on this stuff full time, but that just is not possible.

Wished I had better news for you :/
Is there a temporary solution you would recommend in the meantime?

Thanks, I dropped them a line. Do you know of any bridges that integrate XF and Wordpress? That might be a solution for me while you finish developing your blog addon.

Thanks for the heads up. I asked Themehouse and they said there's no ETA for their release. I also looked at Xenword, but the guy seems kind of sketchy. Basically says he's not a developer and won't support his addons (not joking).

Is xfrocks a competent developer? Maybe that could be a temporary solution while I wait for yours.

You are going to need to do your own research on other developers and their addons. If you have questions about me or any of my addons, I will be more than happy to answer.

I'm going to put all my blog posts in a forum node, then convert them into blog posts when your addon is released, assuming your 2.0 addon will have the converter like your 1.0 addon does?

There is now a blog at the demo page;
what are the differences to the news, please?
when this addon will be available?
It is a private addon. I (from time to time) sell a limited amount of license for it. I am currently not selling any license for it and have no plans to make it available at this time.

Back