• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented New Permissions - Submit comments without approval and Submit reviews without approval

Bob

Developer
Staff member
With XF 2.2 taking longer than anticipated, I am going to move some of the features I've implemented for AMS 2.2 into AMS 2.1.x (starting with AMS 2.1.13).

As per title, I've added 2 new AMS permissions 'Submit comments without approval' and 'Submit reviews without approval'

Selection_936.png

Currently, both Comments and Reviews use the Core XF General Permission "Submit content without approval" as part of determining whether a new Comment or new Review should be submitted as Visible or Moderated, however, that general permission doesn't allow for much flexibility as it applies to ALL Content and sometimes sites want finer control.

This allows you much finer control as it only applies to AMS and you can apply these permissions at the Category Level (so some categories you might want to moderate comments or reviews, other categories you might not want to).

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back