• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Multiple Prefixes

TsinJu

Showcase
Hello. I would like to know if it´s possible to use multiple Prefixes in the Title Field while adding something to the Showcase?

Hello. I would like to know if it´s possible to use multiple Prefixes in the Title Field while adding something to the Showcase?
No. Showcase has its own Prefix System (just like Threads, XenForo Resource Manager etc), however, just like Thread Prefixes and Resource Prefixes, its limited to one prefix per item (the entire architecture it built around this).

Daniel Hood developed a Multi Prefix addon for Thread Prefixes (its buggy, but works for the most part), so it SHOULD be possible. I follow the same exact standards that core xenforo does (Showcase prefixes and Resource Prefixes are damn near identical and Resource Prefixes are based off of Thread Prefixes). It would be an advanced level customization as there is A LOT involved (a lot of moving parts).

Don´t like the Idea to have buggy Addon in my Forum
Xon has taken over the addon from Daniel Hood and is actually quite good at pushing out updates and providing good support. I dont use the addon mentioned but if you do come across issues, you can be assured that Xon will do his best to fix it. Hes a quality developer.

Just to clear things up before someone gets the wrong idea. That Multi Prefix Addon that I mentioned WILL NOT WORK with Showcase. Its built specifically for THREAD Prefixes. I only mentioned it because the OP asked if multi prefixes was doable via an addon (which it is, however, its a pretty complex advanced level addon, specially for Showcase as there is much more prefix functionality in Showcase as there is in discussion threads).

Back