• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Move featured series tag

CarpCharacin

AMS
Showcase
If a series is featured, the featured tag is next to the add series part button. I think it should be moved to series information in the sidebar if the sidebar is enabled, like how it is done in articles.

the featured tag is next to the add series part button.
No its not. The "Add Series Part" button is PLACED via the xenforo template tag xen:topctrl and the location for that is located to the RIGHT of the Breadcrumb (as shown in the image below).

HTML:
<xen:if is="{$canManageSeries} && {$canAddSeriesPart}">
    <xen:topctrl><a href="{xen:link 'ams/series/add-part', $series}" class="callToAction"><span>{xen:phrase nflj_ams_add_series_part}</span></a></xen:topctrl>
</xen:if>

Here is the xenforo default style. Clearly the Add Series Part Button is located where XenForo buttons that use the xen:topctrl is supposed to.

Selection_937.png

And here you can see the standard responsive behavior when the topctrl is moved down and floated to the right.

Selection_938.png

I do know that some 3rd party styles have modified where the Top Control buttons display (pretty sure the Pixel Exit style that I am using here does it), but the "as designed" location is to the right of the breadcrumbs, so if your style changes that, you'll have to change it back if it causes problems.

Back