• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Partially Implemented More specific warning when value doesn't meet field requirements

woei

Showcase
Hi,

When you fill in a value in a custom field where there are requirements are set, a general warning appears when submitting. Is it possible when filling the field, it's being checked (like those boxes when you are warned your password doesn't meet requirements and such?) or/and the option to display which value's are allowed? Or mark them with a red exclamation sign or such :)

It would be more clear for users when using the field requirements.

Sorry about all these suggestions :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Everything I do with Custom Fields uses core XF code (for standardization). I don't have any plans to deviate from this.

One thing I am open do doing right now would be making the required text RED on the input forums instead of muted text.

One thing I am open do doing right now would be making the required text RED on the input forums instead of muted text.

I know its not what you want, but IMO, the REQUIRED should stick out more than using muted text, so its now RED, BOLD and LARGER FONT.

Selection_075.png

Back