1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Missing "next" icon from image bar

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by SelfSufficientMe, Oct 5, 2013.

1. SelfSufficientMe

SelfSufficientMe New Member AMS Premium SC Premium

G'day Mate!

I seem to be missing the "next" thingy icon from the image bar in my showcase area. Does anyone have an idea what I have done and how can I get the thingy back? See attached image :)

showcase missing arrow thingy in image viewer.jpg

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

That image is: /styles/default/nflj/showcase/slider/nav.png Your custom style might be looking for it in the wrong directory. Whats the URL to your site?

3. SelfSufficientMe

4. Bob

ya, its expecting the images to be here: styles/selfsufficientculture/nflj/showcase/slider/nav.png

instead of here:/styles/default/nflj/showcase/slider/nav.png

you will need to create a directory structure for that style and move the slider images into that.

5. SelfSufficientMe

Ok, so I copied the nflj folder and stuck it in my child style directory "selfsufficientculture" and all's good! Done and dusted.

Thanks Bob :)

Bob likes this.
  6. SelfSufficientMe

Sorry to bother again :oops: but my Tab bar seems to be looking a little ordinary also. Could this be a similar issue as above (missing some folder/directory)?

showcase tab bar.jpg

7. Bob

no, those tabs use core xenforo js and CSS.

8. SelfSufficientMe

Oh Ok, cheers then :)

9. Bob

Its the behavior of the custom style. If you look at your profile page, you will see that your profile tabs do the same thing. The style modifies the core class which means anything that uses that core class will be effected...

10. SelfSufficientMe

Yep, you were dead right!

I made some simple edits in the xenforo_tabs.css template on border width and colours (nothing fancy) but I'm 100% happy with the outcome. My showcase is improving by the day and last night I learnt how to use "custom fields" in showcase also - now that's Micky Mouse.

showcase tab bar css .jpg

Bob likes this.
  11. Bob

Showcase Custom Fields are AWESOME!

SelfSufficientMe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.